Please Daven for Avigayil Bas Rivka Batya.

Please Daven for Avigayil Bas Rivka Batya.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

We Got It!!!!!!!

Baruch Hashem (Praise G-d) we got approved today for home hospitalization!! I was so happy and excited that I couldn't sit down for two hours after they told me. The range of emotions right now are so great it is hard to describe. I'm happy, relived, excited, scared, worried, overwhelmed.

The next few days will be a whirlwind of getting ready, getting equipment, training. Life from now on will be interesting. Some people think this move will make life easier for us. It is true that I will not be spending so much time running back and forth to the hospital. However, Avigayil will not be able to leave the house. In fact, she will not be able to leave our bedroom. Her breathing machine will need to be connected to electricity all the time. Either Dov or I will have to be home with her at all times. We cannot go out together. I will not be able to run to the store or a doctors appointment or errand in the mornings like I usually do. We will have to turn our home into a mini hospital and become the crazy germ people the I have always despised.

We are excited, crazed, and just very, very happy. 

2 comments: