Please Daven for Avigayil Bas Rivka Batya.

Please Daven for Avigayil Bas Rivka Batya.

Friday, March 7, 2014

My AFI Dropped Again



I am often very tired as this is taking so much out of me. The steroid shots made be pretty sick, but B”H (thank G-d) I am feeling better from them. We have been overwhelmed by the response from people to this blog and are very thankful to each and every one of you for your warm thoughts and heartfelt prayers on our behalf. Just knowing that so many people care and are thinking about us, praying and saying tehillim (psalms) on our behalf gives me strength. 

Last night my AFI dropped again to 2.6. They also saw a hypercoiled umbilical cord (the umbilical cord is too twisted).  Doctor Google will give you all kinds of scary reasons for this to have happened. Don’t google it, it’s not worth it. What all this means that the doctor will repeat the ultrasound today and them make any decisions. Again, we wait. 

By the way, I accidentally posted twice today and may post again later depending on the results of today’s tests. I’m told this is a blogging no, no. I apologize. I’m still learning how to use this system.

No comments:

Post a Comment